Interested in working with us?
We are always in search for good talent. Apply Now!
Senior Manager- Client Servicing, Experiential Marketing
Reporting To Group Head
Industry Type Events / On Ground
Skills and Behavioral Attributes
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, influencing and persuasion skills
- Strong project management and data interpretation/ analysis skills
- Ability to cross-reference and benchmark
- Advanced usage of Power Point & Excel is a must
- Strong drive & ability to operate in a complex and rapidly changing dynamic environment
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts
- Keen Mental Acumen (Thinking Skills / Strategic Focus) & Ability to think on the feet
- Flexibility, adaptability and able to think laterally in different environments
- Execute and operationalize a business strategy along with team lead
- Strong focus on delivery and results with high drive and energy levels
- Creative Appreciation
- Delivery to the brief
Assistant Creative Director- Digital
The Assistant Creative Director- Digital- helps define a renewed culture of creativity that values innovation and places experience, technology and data at the centre of communication campaigns and tactics.
The Assistant Creative Director is responsible for driving the creative for design focused initiatives, digital marketing campaigns, and integrated marketing. Lead and manage a creative team effectively and deliver the leading design solutions with great proficiency, aesthetics, accuracy and on time. Build, lead, and review work of the creative team in the production of all web, print, video, brand films and digital marketing collateral. Act as the creative liaison between our creative team and the design team, bring a mix of marketing expertise and business understanding, promoting our brand, product and service. Provide creative direction, asset creation and support for product marketing efforts, including sales presentations, event campaigns and others. Story telling around brands through designs, messaging, image, photography and creative copy-writing.
Reporting To Creative Director
Industry Type Entertainment/Media/ Digital
Qualification Degree/diploma/certificate course specializing in Graphic Design, Visual Arts or Fine Arts
Role & Responsibilities
1. Drive design strategy.
2. Get a detailed brief to interpret the clients needs and develop a creative concept that suits their purpose.
3. Work closely and give direction to the Studio and content Team to generate ideas and concepts.
4. Lead the visual and contextual direction of creative product from inception through completion.
5. Responsible for planning and executing projects independently and in conjunction with the various team across all mediums. I.e Traditional as well as digital
6. Coordinate with the account managers to discuss the brand requirements and ideating to create and develop ideas and campaigns as per brand / brief requirement.
7. Creating drafts of design with the briefs available and through data research.
8. Presenting final output of creative concepts to the account managers / clients.
9. Working with a wide range of media tools and software.
10. Working as a part of team with account leads, copy writers, technical dept. and of course the design team.
11. Updated with current design trends, application packages, visual arts, and anything that impacts the design.
12. Creating / driving design layouts and concepts as per layout principles and design concepts.
13. Bring in global best practices and ideas to suit the requirement
Content Writer – Digital
Ideating - Marketing campaigns and digital / social content ideas
Creating the content - both long form and short form to support the marketing objectives
Working closely with the brand and creative teams
Optimising content using SEO best practices
Interacting with the clients